Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rededicated

Seems like our last posting was a long time ago in a galaxy far away. Speaking of which I watched Star Wars Episode I with my kids and they really seemed to like it. Makes me so proud, probably not so much Ashley. I have decided to rededicate ourselves to posting new blogs, more often. At least once a month. So I hope you enjoy.

Much has happened since the last one. We've been on trips, celebrated our 6th anniversary on July 5th, been to a baby blessing, been working out and a lot more. We moved about a month ago. We moved back to Springville. We are doing a lease option on a great property owned by Ashley's mom. Gotta love family and we do. It's quite an upgrade from our little apartment. Way bigger and instead of sharing walls and ceilings we only share 1, since it is a twin home. It has a lawn which we are excited to take care of. We have made some improvements, painting the inside and a few smaller modifications to the yard. Ashley plans on making a lot more which means I may be busy for the next couple of years.

To show off those improvements we are going to have a housewarming / birthday party on Saturday 18th. You're invited if you can make it. I know my birthday is on the 19th but that's a Sunday this year, hence the party on the 18th. "Yeah Hence!!"

We almost got a dog the other day. It was a chocolate lab / pointer mix. Good looking dog, potty trained, FREE and kennel trained but the chemistry wasn't there. Plus the kids didn't seem to interested in it. We'll probably wait a few more years before getting a pet. Besides Cooper will woof, cuddle and do things on command just like a puppy. We can also make him clean up the messes he makes.

Here's to promises of more postings and pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment