Wednesday, July 15, 2009

2 in 2

No I'm not referring to Chuck Woolery. If you don't know you betta axe somebody.

2 posts in 2 days. It's a world record. OK, it's a personal best but I know you're still excited.

My work (APX Alarm) gave out tickets to the American Idol Live concert last night. Ash and I got a chance to go. To be honest I was more impressed with the bottom of the Top 10. Scott, the blind guy, was really, really good. He was actually pretty entertaining. Megan Joy sounded pretty good. It seemed like Adam Lambert toned it down a little by not screaming every other note but don't count me as a fan. I still can't stand him. I really enjoyed Allison, she is a rocker! Gokey was good too. He inspired me to chase my dreams...LOL. Kris Allen was just alright for me dawg!

No comments:

Post a Comment