Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Say it isn't so!























































So this is Ashley...seriously it is. I feel like Jason was being a Blog Hog, so I needed to add my 2 cents. (Just Kidding Shwetty). Wow, a lot has happened in the past 8 months since I checked in. We did move to Springville and I gotta say, I am really liking it. We plan on being here for awhile and we have great neighbors. Jason will definitely be busy for the nest little while. I have MANY Honey-Do projects planned!! Hoo Hoo Hoo Ha Ha!! (That was done in my scary, sinister laugh).

I had a good time at the American Idol concert last night. I was impressed with most of the performers, but my heart stayed true to Allison...the chick knows how to rock a stage! Not to mention those pipes.

So I've been working out hard with my most favorite trainer Kelly. I've been feeling awesome and I was even possessed to try my first race! I had a big kick in the butt from my Sis-in law Jill. We ran the Freedon Festival 5k together. It was awesome! We are pictured holding up the #1 because we plan on doing many more races in the future.

The kids are rotten as ever...just kidding. Man are they cute or what? I have posted a bunch of pictures, dating back to Christmas. (Have you ever seen a cuter wiseman? The answer to that should be a resounding NO!) Khyler had her pre-school graduation and she was SO cute! They sang songs, including "Shake it on down to New Orleans" where they shimmied on down. I gotta tell ya (shout-out to Linda) Khy definitely got my rhythm...she was the best one out there! It was a proud moment.

We did celebrate our 6th anniversary last weekend...and they said we'd never make it. Just Kidding, I dont think anyone has ever said that. By my own admission, if I cant make it with Jason, I cant make it with anyone! We had a great stay at the Italian Gondola room at the Anniversary Inn. I love Jason SO much and I am one lucky girl...he's a keeper! Well, I am out for now...til next time!

4 comments:

  1. such cute pictures! and i wanna see your new place, that's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are sooo cute! I heard you had a great BBQ with the old friends. Wish we could have been there. We are coming into town on Aug. 1 and staying until the 12 so lets get together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! =) It's great to see pictures of your cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its about TIME!! :)
    Wow, Cooper is a total mini-Jason and Khy looks a lot like her aunt Kasey (did i spell her name right?)
    And thanks for telling me you moved!!! sheesh guys. I forgive you though.

    ReplyDelete