Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jinkies!!

Jinkies, it's from Scooby Doo people. Velma rules! Wow, it has been a long time since we've updated our blog. Our apologies to those that actually read our drivel...lol. It's been a combination of lack of access and laziness.

Quick rewind...Thanksgiving was fantabulous. I love that holiday, it's the best ever. Any holiday that promotes glutiny is great in my book. So respect it!!

Christmas was fun but kind of long. Spent the night at Ash's moms house and I discovered that my children have sleeping turrets. Khy talks in her sleep and both her and Cooper randomly scream out loud and fall right back asleep. So I didn't get much sleep. The family Christmas Eve talent show was a lot of fun. I stole the show with my circus tricks and my "Chewbacca Sings" was requested again. We did a manger scene and Khy was Mary and Coop was a wiseman. It was the cutest thing ever. Then on Christmas day there were a ton of presents and kids to open them. Khyler enjoyed being with her cousins and opening presents. Cooper enjoyed himself as well. He wasn't to interested in opening his presents but he always enjoyed seeing what was inside, at least for a few seconds. Maybe some day we'll post some pics of these events.

New Years we had a great time playing games, eating pizza and watching the Dark Knight with our good friends the Jefferies (Rodd and Ashley (Rodd's wife)) That catches everyone up on our Holiday events.

Things are going pretty well for us. Ash has become my sugar momma. It's so awesome!! I love being a kept man...hahahaha Well this month she'll make more $ than me but overall I'm still the bread winner but even if she makes more $ than me for the rest of our lives I'd be alright with that.

1 comment:

  1. I was about to harass you for not posting an update. Now I'll just harass you for not posting any pictures...
    WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?? I wanna see my niece & nephew! And you and Ash too, if its not too much trouble. :)

    ReplyDelete