Thursday, October 23, 2008










Well, surprise surprise...this is Ashley! I was forced to hop on the blogger band wagon. I keep telling Jason that I don't know how to blog or post pictures. Well I got a personal tutorial this morning so no excuses, right? Well I guess it also had to do with the fact that I once considered myself a decent keep in contact person. To Clarify, I used to be good at sending cards and pictures to our family members who are scattered across the US. I have been horrible at that for the past couple years, so here I am. (Sorry to the Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins etc. who have missed out on seeing my beautiful children).
Speaking of beautiful children, one of them is now follically impaired. A lot of you know that my baby Cooper has a LOT of hair. Well it was way past time for a cut. So I tried my very best to give him a trim yesterday. Throughout the day I kept trimming and trimming and trimming. Partly because I'm a perfectionist and partly because he was NOT cooperative in ANY way. Well, I goofed up BIG TIME! And being the perfectionist I am, I was in tears. The only way that I could resolve the situation in my obsessive compulsive mind, was to shave the whole thing so it would be even. It was a very traumatic evening for all of us...except Khyler who said that Cooper's hair looks "cool". (Thank you Jas for putting up with the melt-downs from both Cooper and I last night, love you!!)

So I have used my new skills to post before and after pics...yes this is the same baby I promise!! And as you can see, Cooper is about as happy about it as I am. I hope to get over the immense sadness I feel for the loss of his hair. Your support is appreciated! :D

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I am excited you got a blog-lesson (it's easy once you get the hang of it). The haircut isn't so bad---at least it wasn't Khyler's =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jason and Ashley! It's your cousin MariAnn. So fun to run into you in this blogging world! What a cute family you have even if your son is hairless at the
    moment. ;) (Both of my sons have bald heads in the summer and I love it!) Anyway, if you would like to check out our blog you'll have to send me your e-mail address so I can invite you because I had to set my site to private. Send it to notcreative@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so old!! AHH I don't want Cooper to be big yet! He look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks cute! No worries, at the rate his hair grows, it will be long and lush again in no time at all. :)
    But in the meantime, we're having a good laugh about it across the country! ha ha
    and p.s. Ash, I knew you'd eventually make this blog all cutsie-tootsie. I love it!

    ReplyDelete