Wednesday, October 29, 2008

NBA!!

This is Jason. I love the NBA. I love that my wife loves the NBA. I love that she's a Laker fan. I love this time of year (not for the weather but for the NBA). I love NBA league pass. I love the Lakers. I have always been a fan, always will be. Living in UT I have come to like the Jazz, especially Big Willy (at least that is what my bro in law Tyson likes to call him. That guy is awesome but this post isn't about the Jazz. It's about the best team in the world, the Los Angeles Lakers. Yes, I realize they didn't win the championship last year but that was last year, this is now.
Not sure if anyone watched the game last night but it seems to me that they are defensive minded this year. They stifled those doobieBlazers last night. They are by far the deepest team in the league allowing them to trust in one another and play tougher D. Kobe won't have to work as hard this year, not that he won't. I know it's early in the season but they will dominate this year. I could go on and on about my love for my favorite team but I won't. I'm sure there will be many other times I will be gushing about them, I'm sure there may be times that I bad mouth them but it's always out of love.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah... No wonder you couldn't make it to Dominoes tonight. C'MON IT'S JUST THE CLIPPERS! But hey, it's okay... we get it, we see where your priorities are. We'll just have to rearrange our Dominoes schedule around the NBA schedule.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can take the man out of Cali...But you can't take the Cali out of the man.

    ReplyDelete