Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hola y'all!

Wouldn't that be weird to have a Spanglish speaking person from the south? Random I know but that is how my mind is working right now.
So Ashley and I were looking through some of our scrapbooks that Ashley has put together. I was looking at how beautiful my wife is and how cute my kids are. I am truly a lucky man. While we were looking through them I was overcome with emotion and a salty discharge was coming from my eyes. Of course I tried to hide it, after all I'm a man...hahaha. I don't think Ash even noticed. I think I got away with one, at least until she reads this...if she does.
Tomorrow is Ashley's birthday. She gets more beautiful over time. Look for a special birthday dedication coming soon!!
Click on this to see a cute video created by Khyler's preschool teacher.

4 comments:

  1. Only real men cry Jason. Way to be a man!

    Ashley- Happy early birthday! I hope you have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw i love when guys truely appreciate their wife and kids! so cute. and i love the video! haha those crack me up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jason, that is so sweet! Your wife is lucky to have you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ay hermano... que emocionado estas. Yo tambien! :) I spaced Ash's birthday. oops. Tell her sorry for me and I hope she still loves me!!

    ReplyDelete